Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Check out the October 14th entry

I finally posted about my trip...but, since I started working on it (it is crazy long) on October 14th, it posted with the date of October 14th. Thus, you have to go down two blog entries in order to see it - it is not hard to miss, no worries, haha.

Hope everyone is well. I mention about Tom´s mother in the blog, again, please keep them in your prayers.

GIANT shout out to all my BELLES! Miss ya bunches :-) M

OH - PS - Check out Patrick´s blog anytime you can. I have linked it on the right hand side of my blog, just click on his name. Seriously...he is as great of a writer as he is a friend, his insights on our experiences are amazing. Too bad I cannot write as elequently as he does, but I guess that is what is going to make me a great lawyer someday, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home