Monday, October 23, 2006

hola hola

The computers have been really slow lately, just wanted to let you all know that I am doing MUCH better these past few days or so, despite my last few posts. I am really enjoying life and cannot wait to tell you all about my crazy every day adventures here in Bolivia. Also, I have not been able to put up anything about my trip because of the damn computers...so, I am hoping this will post, to let you all know that everything is great.

Call me at home if you want to say hi. I know I keep saying this, but hopefully tomorrow the post about my trip will be up followed by a more specific post later in the week about my life here (which includes getting scammed by a really old lady after church to pay for her cab ride home...yeah, that´s right, she cannot walk well, but she sure is smart!).

In the meantime, check out my photos by click on the MY PHOTOS on the right hand side of the blog. I pretty much have all of them up, although they do not have captions. Also, I have added a whole bunch of quotes too, check them out by clicking on the THEY SAY IT BETTER link, also on the right hand side of my blog.

Love and miss ya all, thank you so much to all those who have sent loving emails and notes! They were very much appreciated! - M

1 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Sorry I have not been very good about keeping in touch. Went on vacation with the Powells and the Browns to Truman Lake from Wednesday until Sunday.Had a good time. Did a little fishing. Don't think i'll make it pro.We got back to not very good news. Toms mom had taken a turn for the worst. We went to go see her on Monday and when we got there the Hospice nurse was waiting on us. We were told she would not make it through the night. Well she didn't. She pasted away at 8:35pm. So we will be leaving for Monett Wednesday for the Visitation Thursday and services on Friday. Every time we have gone to see her she always ask about you. She really did love you. It will be okay. We will all be there one day. I hope this finds you well. I have been trying to find those rings. They only come by the multi-dozens. Do you still need them? Let me know. Oh! I need to tell you about Matt. He went to Columbus,Nebraska this week-end for Vo-tech. He got a second place award for public speaking. He would have gotten first but his speech came up 2 seconds short. He is doing so wonderful. How is the blanket going for the baby. I'm getting excited. 17 days and counting, give or take a couple. I hope I make it up there for it. Work is probably getting tired of me taking so much time off lately.In 2 weeks I will have worked 4 days.Oh well, thats the way it goes.Well my lunch hour is over. I need to go to work. Take care and remember how proud i am of you.
Write soon!
Love ya, MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home