Sunday, October 08, 2006

Back from vacation!!

Just wanted to let you all know that we just got back from our 10 day excursion through the beautiful country of Bolivia! We had a great time, but we are sure tired!

Check out the blog tomorrow for the 1st in a five part series letting you know all about my trip that included visits to 6 amazingly gorgeous and historic mission towns and chapels founded by the Jesuits in the 17th century, as well as hikes to see beautiful waterfalls close to the Amazon and ancient Incan ruins!

Hope everyone is well, miss you bunches. Until tomorrow - M

PS: If you have subscribed to my blog but are not receiving automatic email notifications that I have updated, please let me know. My service has been a little iffy with them and just want to make sure all who want to subscribe can, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home