Friday, August 11, 2006

Bummin' around

Sorry all - someone just notified me today that the "What Is HCA" portion of the blog was not working. I have fixed it and all is well...check it out for specific info on what I am doing for 2 1/2 years.

Last night we went to Director Steve's house to have a few beers and eat some awesome grilled chicken breasts with Gates BBQ Sauce - it is great to have a director from Kansas City who enjoys KC BBQ as much as I do. After the meal we went to the South Bend Silver Hawk's game, a AAA affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, drank a few more beers, then went back to Steve's place to watch movies. I fell asleep half way through Mr. and Mrs. Smith, waking up to Natalie telling me that Steve was taking us back to the Seminary for the night. Good times...

Today we are just bummin' around. Going to some arcade place in town and enjoying the beautiful weather, tomorrow we are most likely making a group trip to Chicago for the day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :-)

~ M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home